LA’s Philosophy: For a successful ministry organization, the pillars of the organization must be Missional (intent to train, serve and reach out), Relational (connecting & networking), Resourceful (access to tools and funds) and Influential (credibility & leadership). These pillars must be founded on Ordained Purpose, Biblical Principles and Committed Stewardship.
- To mentor and network with leaders for greater impact in their ministry organizations and personal lives through strategic training, certifications, as well as offering marketing consultation and support services.
Strategic Benefits & Services:
- Organizational & Personal Life Mission Discovery & Development
- Goal Transitioning Action Plan Strategies
- Target Niche Training & Certifications
- Leadership Productivity
- Behavior & Relationship Training (Personality Insights, DISC Assessments)
- Stress Management Training Certifications (Dr. Dan McGee & Associates)
- Professional Life Coach Certifications & Mentoring (World Coach Institute, ICF)
Publication & Media Development
- Writing (books, eBooks, articles, blogs)
- Video Development (YouTube, DVD, Webinars)
- Seminar & Workshop Development
- Marketing Consultation
- Social Media Strategies & Services
- Spiritual/Leadership Adventure Retreats (Soul Excursions)
Networking & Relationships:
- Cultivating a Community of Leaders, Resources & Opportunities for Greater Purpose.
Leadership Alliance services are available through one-on-one coaching, organizational coaching, seminars and retreats.