Become a Certified Life Coach
Questions to ask yourself if you are thinking of becoming a life coach:
- Are you a very self-aware and authentic person?
- Do you have a clear set of values that you live your life by?
- Are you aware of your gifts, talents and the value of your life’s experiences?
- Are you a good communicator (especially listening)?
- Do you believe that each person has a uniquely divine purpose?
- Do you have good rapport with others (trusting relationships)?
- Are you passionate about helping others pursue their dreams?
- Are you passionate about pursuing your dreams?
LA Coach Philosophy
LA believes that each coach has a unique blend of gifts, talents, experiences, passion and calling. LA’s goal is to empower and help facilitate resources, relationships and support services.
LEADERSHIP ALLIANCE Coach Benefits:
- LA will facilitate certified training for life coaching
- LA will provide Mentor coaching
- LA will provide organizational branding and marketing services
- LA will provide administrative & coaching tools
- Client management application
- Blog setup & website
- Client leads
- Client forms & tools
- Client Discovery forms
- Assessment Tools
- Coaching agreement
- Conference call/session recording setup & training
- Workshop/seminar production & marketing assistance
- Book publication assistance
- Team collaboration, rapport and support
- Affiliation with International Coaching organizations and resources